Friday, August 28, 2009

Sick lil baby : (

On thurs Mckenna woke up really fussy and warm like a brownie that just came out of the oven! : ( I had a feeling she was going to be sick! So I went ahead and took her to the doctor b/c I didn't want her to be sick all week...well they looked at me like I was crazy and said nothing was wrong with her and here we are 2 days later with a fever that got up to 103 and a sick little girl! She isn't too terribly bad, fever and sleeping is the only symtoms, but she is just not feeling too well.

So we've just been lounging in our pj's for the last couple of days watching movies. Today she decided that she wanted to bake cupcakes so we went to the store and bought stuff and made cupcakes this afternoon. She loved pooring the sprinkles on and she was really excited b/c I bought her a new Seaseme Street apron that she wore. She kept telling me that I was the cooker and she was the baker! She was also saying that she wanted to send a cupcake to Nana, Big John, Tanner, Blair, Clair and Brooks : ) She's been talking about Nana and Big John a lot lately, I think she really misses them! She told me this morning that they were coming to pick her up and asked if I was going to miss her LOL.

Today Honey came over with her new dog (Binkie) and Mckenna decided that she was going to name him Toto. Tonight Lolli and Papa are spending the night while her they are having their house painted. Can't wait till we finally have a house with a guest bedroom and a playroom for Mckenna...I don't think anyone is going to appreciate it more than us! I know it will come in time though. Lolli is in bed with Mckenna. I washed her sheets and disinfected her room, so hopefully that will help not to spread the sickness! They've been laying in bed for about an hour now and she made lolli come out to get me and Ross b/c she said she hadn't said good night : ) So cute! She is such a staller, we really did already tuck her in! Hopefully she is better by Sunday so she can go to "school"...she calls Sunday school her "school" and now insists on taking a back pack too! So funny! I can't imagine her starting big school someday : ( She is growing up waaayyyy too fast!

0 comments: